Hammered solid brass cuff bracelet.
A thick piece of jewelry that you can wear with pride and without fear of shatter.
Stack to other bracelets or wear it alone. At once bold and simple, this bracelet is a classic and versatile adornment that won't go out of fashion.
This handcrafted cuff style bangle bracelet is slightly ajustable and can be stretched open from 6.5 inches to about 7.5 inches in circumference. To put it on, you must slightly stretch it open and pass the opening on the side of your wrist.
Half inch thick at the widest.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc that is naturally NICKEL FREE and is not gold plated so it will keep it's gold tone overtime. To clean brass, you can use a squirt of toothpaste or tomato ketchup!
Rub the substance on the piece with the fingertips for a few seconds or untils you observe the patina lift-off. Rinse thouroughly and buff dry.
►FREE SHIPPING in CANADA◄
Visit us at: www.zariboutik.com
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada, in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mélanie Lussier, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Our jewelry is made of brass, silver plated brass and sterling silver.
Brass is an alloy of zinc and copper that is naturally NICKEL FREE.
Cleaning brass is very easy! No need for a special cloth or fancy mixture: a drop of tomato ketchup or toothpaste works magic! With your fingertips, simply rub a little squirt on the piece, then rinse and pat dry. These staples will make any piece shine bright and look new in seconds!
The same ritual can be performed on silver plated brass pieces.
To keep your jewelry in good condition, avoid contact with hair products/body lotions/perfumes; remove it when showering/ bathing/swimming and store it individually in a dry compartment.
►FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING is done via CANADA POST - REGULAR MAIL
Tracking numbers are not provided by Canada Post -Regular Mail.
►SHIPPING UPGRADES are available at check-out for FASTER delivery with TRACKING NUMBER and INSURANCE (for Canada and U.S.A. residents only - other countries must inquire prior to purchase, please contact us and we will provide you with a quotation)
►►RETURNS & REFUNDS
►Items must be in brand new condition and must be returned in their original packaging within 3 days of reception. Your refund will be processed once we have received the item(s).
► Initial shipping fees (for international or shipping upgrades) are non-refundable.
► All refunds are subject to a 5$CAD fee for restocking / shipping&handling.
SHIPPING FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OR SHIPPING UPGRADES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
ALL REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO A 5$CAD FEE FOR RESTOCKING / SHIPPING & HANDLING.
May 10, 2021
Owner is awesome! I ordered a bracelet and just realized the size won’t fit. Asked for it to be canceled and she did it without questions. Thanks!!!!
Feb 10, 2021
Love this bangle SO much! Looks great matched in with my gold rings without the pure gold price tag. Leaves no marks on my skin and I do not take it off ever, even in the ocean. Thank you!
Oct 4, 2020
It was such a fast delivery! and I LOVE my bracelet xo Thank you, will definitely be ordering again!
Sep 20, 2020
Delicate and tiny. I was expecting a more "rustic" look. It was packed safely and it arrived in a timely manner. Overall a very nice bangle. Note (added later): after a few weeks, the bangle is less shiny, so I got the desired "rustic look"! Thanks.
Aug 27, 2020
L'expédition fut très rapide. Et qualité/prix, 10/10